Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Lunchbreak Speedpaints



Well, it's been awhile since my last update. The main reason is that I've started a new job at Jagex in Cambridge as a Marketing Artist. Therefore I had to move and had to leave my trusty PC in Holland. On top of that the only internet access I've had was at work on a very secured network which doesn't allow me to upload files...
Looks like I will have to do without internet at home for another two weeks (FFFFUUUU!)
I've done these at work during my lunch breaks. Since I have to do very polished and detailed illustrations during working hours it feels nice to do some loose speedpaints. I wanted to try out some new ways of approaching color, texture and light. It's an never ending exploration of trial and error.

PS. I'm well aware that I'm encroaching if not copying some well know artists their styles, it's just for research :)

No comments:

Post a Comment